Executive management & partners
Over 40 years experience in combating terrorism worldwide in the military and private sector.
- Founding member of 1st SFOD-Delta, the US Army’s elite Delta Force and the 1st 75th Ranger Battalion as well as served with the 5th Special Forces Group (Green Beret).
- 26 years - President and CEO of Corporate Training Unlimited, Inc. (CTU), an international security consulting and management firm providing specialized security service and training worldwide.
- Counter Terrorism Operations & Training
- Executive Protection Services & Training
- Defensive & Evasive Driving Training
- 2003-2011 – Iraq, managed numerous DOD contracts
28 years in Security and Risk Management working with international corporations to identify and assess threats as well as planning and coordination of Risk Mitigation Programs for Asset and Physical Protection, Crisis Management and Incident Command. Instructor to Local and Federal Agencies and various US Corporations in areas of: Hostage Survival, Defense and Evasive Driving, Terrorism Awareness, Surveillance, Counter Surveillance.
Participated in multiple hostage rescue missions around the world assisting in planning, logistics and actual missions in austere environments such as; Bogata, Colombia, Pakistan, Nicaragua, Bangladesh, Guatemala, and North Africa.
Remo Butler, Brigadier General (Ret.)
Brigadier General (Ret.) Butler’s military career spanned 29 years, most of which was as a Green Beret in the US Army Special Forces. He served as the Company Executive Officer and Detachment Commander in the 7th SF Group in Panama, as well as Special Operations Command South, Panama, as Director J3 and as a Special Operations Plans Officer. Shortly after his participation in OPERATION JUST CAUSE, he returned to Fort Bragg, NC to command 1st Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group. BG Butler was also assigned as Deputy Chief of Staff to US Army Special Forces Command and to the US Army War College. Additional assignments included: Chief, Special Operations Coordination Element, XVIII Airborne Corps, Commander of the 1st Special Forces Warfare Training Group (Airborne), US Army Special Warfare Center and School, Deputy Commanding General, US Army Special Operations Command at Fort Bragg, NC, Commanding General, US Army Special Operations Command South in Puerto Rico. His military career ended as Chief of Staff of the US Special Operations Command at MacDill AFB.
Patrick T Toohey CAPT, USN SEAL (Ret)
VP OF OPERATIONS
Over 45 years of U.S. Special Operations experience. Mr. Toohey retired from the U.S. Navy at the rank of Captain (O-6) after a distinguished 30-year career, 8 years of which he served as an enlisted UDT/SEAL. He served as a Navy SEAL with extended operational assignments in UDT-21, UDT-22, SEAL Team Four, Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), COMSIXTHFLT, SEAL Team Six, other Special Assignments, and completed his career as the Special Operations Chair and Professor of Joint Military Operations at the U.S. Naval War College. He led and served in combat operations in Grenada, Beirut, Panama, Haiti, Somalia, and the Middle East.
He is considered and expert in:
- Joint Special Operations training, planning and execution
- Counter Terrorism Operations planning and execution
- Operationalizing technologies for support of Special Operations Forces
- Complex Security Operations and planning