Oil & Gas
Global energy demand is soaring and much of the new production coming online is in the developing world, where security structures are weak and societies are unstable. The energy sector is a soft target for terrorists and insurgents seeking to create economic chaos.
Security stems from having the correct strategy, bolstered by innovative technology, robust implementation and rigorous systems management.
Range19 gives oil and gas companies the freedom to find, develop and manage assets and to deliver supplies without interference.
With a proven track record in the Oil and Gas industry, the Range19 is able to provide innovative solutions and services for all parts of the oil and gas industry (upstream, midstream, downstream).
Our services include:
- Security Risk Management: creating and implementing a security policy and complete activity plan.
- Infrastructure Security: access control and intruder detection, preventing unauthorised access by individuals and vehicles and video surveillance.
- Airborne, Ground and Maritime Surveillance: a holistic approach to multiple potential threats.
- Supervisory, Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems: managing vital infrastructure and processes.
- Cyber Security: protecting digital information systems from theft, loss, corruption and attack.
- Secure Communications Systems: allowing uninterrupted and untapped voice and data transmission within energy facilities and operations in the field.
- Vehicle and Vessel Tracking: using telematics and fleet management, providing a complete, integrated monitoring and management system for mobile vessels or vehicles in the field and for fuel tanker fleets distributing products to service stations.
- Security Operations Centres: enabling operators to analyse threats, generate early warnings, prepare intervention programmes and manage crises.