Facility Construction, Management, Support & Maintenance
Range19 provides a full spectrum of turnkey solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Beyond general construction of diverse facilities, we have extensive experience in providing base life support for military, coalition forces and contractor personnel in designing, constructing and maintaining Life Support and Operational Facilities in very diverse and austere environments.
- Life Support Facility Design & Build
- Power Generation
- Water & Waste Management
- Dining Facilities
- Laundry, Latrines & Shower Facilities
- Facilities Operations, Maintenance & Management
- Security & Global Risk Management
- Steel Fabrication & Design
- Up armor Vehicles,
- Steel Gates and Barriers.
- Vehicle Maintenance Facilities
- Bulk Fuel Supplies & Support
Iraq - Baghdad IZ:
- Built two operational facilities to support Range19 Iraq operations.
- - Ten man Operations Center & Headquarters
- - Fifty-man camp with life support systems & facilities
- Purchased, transported and delivered diesel fuel from Kuwait to Erbil, Kurdistan to supply city power.
- Constructed & managed one of the first commercial gas stations within the IZ.
- Managed DIA facility and SF AOB within the IZ for three years. Built and maintained living quarters and life support (water & power), as well as motor pool to maintain low vis vehicles.
- Sole provider of Armed PSD Teams for KBR executives in Baghdad for four years. Covered over twenty executives and ran over one thousand missions with no harm to clients.
Baghdad International Airport (BIAP):
Built three sites, both brick and mortar and trailer type housing.
- 150 personnel Man Camp with Life Support (water, power, generator maintenance, laundry facilities, water, waste removal, latrine & shower maintenance, security) to service and support US Special Forces troops
- Fifty man personnel camp for Range19 BIAP Operations Center.
- Steel fabrication & vehicle maintenance facility on Area IV to support SF personnel up armoring their HUMVEEs with our proprietary engineered designs. Designed and fabricated steel gates and barriers.
Provided security for 40-acre site and facilities for the US Army COIN Academy, housing both US military troops and contractors, classrooms, dining facilities and motor pools as well as provided security transport for all troops at the academy.
Following a two year failed attempt at building an office facility, Range19 assumed project management for our client’s four story office facility and complex, overseeing and managing:
- Time and cost management
- Human resource management,
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Quality Control Management
In an environment plagued with poor work and material quality standards, Range19 ensured the structural and labor integrity to bring the project to completion, on time, on budget meeting the codes and standards of a US project.